Machine Learning Developer
At Prolucid we specialize in embedded systems, cloud-enabled Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), big-data, and machine learning. We provide solutions to customers from startups to large multinationals, and work in a variety of regulated markets including Energy, Medical, Manufacturing and more.
Prolucid helps companies use their data to drive value and improvement. Our direct project exposure to the problems that cause businesses the most pain, and our ability to help them solve these problems with machine learning has resulted in the organic growth of demand for our services across industries. We encourage cross-functional developers to not only learn programming languages, but also the related tools and supporting systems. At Prolucid, learning never stops.
Collaboration across teams is a key component of success at Prolucid. Our growing Machine Learning team is currently embedded in cross-functional teams working on projects in the Manufacturing, Medical, and Energy industries.
- scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras
- Create experiments and develop models to help customers better utilize their data
- Work with sales team to prove-out prospective sales
- Help customers gather a large enough set of data to complete a proof of concept model
- Quantify results and tie back to customer value
- Work with Application and Embedded developers to bring ML training and execution to production systems
- Work with customers to understand their needs and help them improve their processes
- Learn a second speciality to participate cross-functionally in embedded or cloud development projects
- Contribute to OSS projects including Prolucid’s own core technologies at github.com/Prolucid
- An in-depth understanding of design principles and design patterns (and you know when not to overdo it)
- You prefer working software and practice TDD, know when to judiciously apply refactoring and how to rely on continuous integration to achieve it
- A strong history in successful machine learning projects
- Experience with data-driven statistical modeling and analysis
- ML experiment design and algorithms
- Experience with machine learning libraries like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras
- Experience with functional languages and paradigms (OCaml, Scala, Haskell, Lisp, or maybe you just find yourself zipping and mapping a lot in Python)
- .NET / Mono is a plus
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- FOSS, StackOverflow, Kaggle or any other contributions (Have you worked on any side projects lately?)
Do you want to work with a team of some of the brightest software architects, on meaningful projects that make a difference for our customers, at a company where your contribution directly impacts those around you, and where your experience and voice are heard? Let’s talk - prolucid.ca/careers