At Prolucid we specialize in embedded systems, cloud-enabled Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), big-data, and machine learning. We provide solutions to customers from startups to large multinationals, and work in a variety of regulated markets including Energy, Medical, Manufacturing, and more.
Prolucid values training and we’re constantly pushing the technological envelope to the next level. Prolucid embraces a wide variety of programming languages and tools for embedded, systems integration, and user interface development. We’ll always try to use the right tool for the job, and if it doesn’t exist we’ll make it, through co-development within open-source eco-systems.
We encourage cross-functional developers to not only learn alternative programming languages, but also application specific expertise including vision and advanced imaging, motion and control, data acquisition and test automation, and machine learning. At Prolucid, learning never stops.
Our growing Systems Integration team is currently working on projects in the Manufacturing, Medical, Nuclear, Mining, Transportation, and Energy industries.
- LabVIEW, cRIO, sbRIO, PXI, DAQ
- C/C++ (mostly on embedded platforms)
- Work with various technologies from vision and robotics, to data acquisition and control, to large distributed systems involving FPGA, real-time control, and desktop/tablets for interaction and analysis
- Interact with customers and end users while defining project requirements, providing support, installing software and hardware, and project commissioning
- Passion for solving engineering problems while preferring a hands-on approach
- Demonstrable embedded software experience (e.g. Real Time OS, FPGA, or Microcontroller)
- Know your way around instrumentation sensors, signals, and data acquisition
- Customer oriented communication skills
- A degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Software Engineering, or related technical field
- Proven ability to work individually and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience integrating software within larger electro-mechanical systems
- Experience with LabVIEW (Bonus points)
- Industrial Controls experience
- Electrical or Mechanical experience
- Linux experience
Do you want to work on a team made up of bright individuals, where everyone loves coming to work, on fascinating projects that really make a difference for our customers, at a company where your contribution directly impacts those around you, and where your experience and voice are heard? Let’s talk - prolucid.ca/careers